Contracting for Change
Which products do we cover?
Electronics Watch focuses on monitoring electronics supply chains from component through the final assembly and manufacturing of finished ICT equipment including:
- Desktop computers, portable computers, work stations, tablets, and thin clients
- Display screens and monitors
- Input peripherals, including mouse, keyboard, joystick, cables, and headsets
- Scanners, printers, fax machines, copiers, and combination units
- Enterprise ICT including switches, routers, high performance computing (HPC), servers and storage systems
- Smart phones and IP telephones
Are you interested in monitoring other types of electronic products? We are happy to discuss a pilot program with you.
Thanks to the Make ICT Fair Project, Electronics Watch will also develop capacity to address mining issues in electronics supply chains.